Thursday, December 3, 2009

page: 1-50

The author of this book is, Margaret Hyde. I learned about some different products so far that people may think is a good alternate for smoking cigarettes, cigars, chew, dip and snuff, however these products are as bad for your health as cigarettes are. People think cigars are not as bad as cigarettes because you don't inhale them, but cigars causes mouth cancer. chew, dip, and snuff all are smokless tobacco so teens don't belive it is as bad for you as cigarettes, but they all cause mouth cancer and even liver cancer.

1 comment:

  1. You don't inhale Cigars? Really? I didn't know that - I don't have much experience with cigars I guess. Now I've learned something from your book :)

    Also...please don't call people names - like nerd - in your comments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete